Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pro: More Adorable Eskimo Kids

DSC_0455.JPG

Last week Steve and I went to this little guy's first birthday party.



DSC_0453.JPG

He was having a great time with Steve.



DSC_0460.JPG

He was really snuggling up to Steve-O, so I decided to get in on the action. After all, kids always like me more than they like Steve.



DSC_0465.JPG

Unfortunately, this was the best I could do. Sigh...


DSC_0444.JPG

Oh well, at least I got this adorable picture of the big sister eating his birthday cake.

3 comments:

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

So CUTE! You were not exaggerating! I love the last picture best though, of the sister enjoying his cake.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Angie, Good to see people from home...thanks for taking real good pictures ah!

Nick and Brent said...

That's it....I've officially decided you have to adopt an eskimo baby....they're beautiful! (Not to say yours and Steve's kids wouldnt be beautiful...but you know what I mean!)