Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mommy Blog: Dangerous Pursuits and Other Cuteness

DSC_0998

This is how I found Kaitlyn when I went to get her after a nap a few days ago.  It's only a matter of time before she's trying to crawl out of the crib...



DSC_1001

This is Kaitlyn standing up on the swing.  Someday this will not end well.

On a more positive note, you can see her teeth!  Enjoy them because she doesn't show them off very often.



DSC_0875

Kaitlyn holding her own bottle.  A triumphant parenting moment.



DSC_0009

Kaitlyn's BFF helping her with a little meal.



DSC_0918

The face I get to see while I'm cooking dinner.  Lucky me.

3 comments:

Missy! said...

Holding their own bottle is one of my favorite first milestones!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Kaitlyn's cheeks are amazing. I bet you eat them all day long.

I love seeing that cutie pie grow!

Jennifer Harris said...

She is so adorable! I love her smile and twinkling eyes.

Scarlett took for-ev-er before holding her bottle. I think she was super lazy and just wanted to relax while we did all of the work!